Check Latest Amazon price
Customer Reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase
Came faster then I expected, easy to assembly looks great in my VERY small living room. No complaints - if you want cozy comfy sink down into is not for you, but I have sat and slept on it.
By Craig K
Amazon Verified Purchase
I was VERY excited about this couch. The company sent me updated Emails, tracking information, and even gave me a call to let me know what to expect. It was VERY easy to track and it was here within a week. I do have 2 complaints though....The directions are VERY complicated and it took about 3 hours to put it together. Only some of the parts were labled, and it was a little frustrating. My other complaint would be the shipping. It was scheduled for delivery on a Friday. The shipping company called me and said that they would not be able to drop it off until Monday. No big deal, so I scheduled a day of vacation. Then the shipping company called me back later that day and said Tuesday. Still no big deal so I just moved my vacation day. Tuesday came and they called me and said not until Wednesday. I got VERY frustrated at this point. I ended up have to take 2 trips(80 miles there, 80 miles back) to get my own stuff in my car. SO i ended up driving and picking it up myself. OTHER THEN THAT. the furniture looks GREAT and will possibly order from them again


0 comments:
Post a Comment